Home » Career and Courses
Category Archives: Career and Courses
KVPY 2018 online registration started from today, 11th July 2018. The exam is organized by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc). Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level fellowship programme. Department of Science and Technology, Government of India has started this programme in 1999. It is conducted to provide scholarship upto pre-Ph.D level to the selected candidates. The selection will be based on the aptitude test & interview managed by the IISc.
Application for KVPY-2018 must be done online only.
- There are three steps to complete your application successfully.
- Step 1. Registration
- Step 2. Filling personal and academic details, choosing test centres and uploading photo, signature and other certificates, as applicable.
- Step 3. Payment of application fees. Please note that you must pay the fee only at the KVPY application portal. This can be done by using a Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card or Net Banking. No other means of payment will be accepted. Once the payment is successful and application is submitted, no refund of application fee will be done.
The application fees for KVPY-2018 are as follows:
For General/OBC Category: Rs. 1000, For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500 (Bank Charges extra)
It is strongly recommended that the candidates read the instructions given on the KVPY website carefully before attempting to fill the online application.
- Opening of online application portal : July 11, 2018
- Date for closing online application: 31st August 2018
- Download admit card: second week of October
- Exam date: 4th November 2018
For more details and online application visit http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/main/index.htm
Applications have been invited by the Directorate of Health Services, Kerala, for admission to the General Nursing and Midwifery course of three years duration, in the 15 Government Nursing Schools including in the Nursing school exclusively for the SC/ST categories, functioning at Asramam, Kollam. Total 365 seats are available.
20% seats reserved for boys
For prospectus visit : http://dhs.kerala.gov.in/docs/transfer/results/mc3_06062018b.pdf
Eligibility: Applicant should not be less than 17 years of age and more than 27 years of age, as on 31st December, 2018. Relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.Candidate should have passed Plus Two/ equivalent exam with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English with minimum 40 % mark. For SC/ST candidates need pass mark only.
Filled applications are to be submitted to the Nursing Schools in the concerned district of the applicant with the Challan towards remittance of fees and required documents latest by 5 pm on 21 July 2018.
For more details & prospectus
For more details visit: http://www.polyadmission.org/index.php?r=site%2Fhome
The JEE Advanced 2018 results was declared today. The results will be available in the portal https://results.jeeadv.ac.in/
The regional Institutes of Education (RIE) at Mysore, Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal and Shillong (under NCERT) will be conducting their Common Entrance Examination for admission to B.Sc., B.Ed, BA-B.Ed (four year integrated), M.Sc-Ed (six year integrated), B.ED (two years), M,Ed (two years), B.Ed-M.Ed (three year integrated) programmes.
Date of Entrance Examination: June 10, 2018
Application Mode: Online registration
Exam Fee: General/OBC students- Rs 800; for SC/ST/PH candidates-Rs 400
Deadline: May 9, till 6 PM
For more details & online registration: https://ncert-cee.kar.nic.in/